How to use Android Phone
An Android phone can be an excellent accessory for anyone who knows how to use it.
Compared to different phones, Android should use an operating system that, amongst other things, provides users with the ability to control and personalize.
However, it should be noted that there are several Android phones, and each one is different. This guide aims to help users understand how best to use their Android apps.
The Android desktop is different from other phones. Other phones restrict users to four rows of square icons, but Android gives them the freedom to customize their desktop.
Thus, users are free to customize the desktop according to their interests, especially considering that users can use up to seven main display panels.
Folders are used to store things on Android. Within the folder, users can group different shortcuts, thus organizing stuff on the phone.
To add a new folder to the screen, the user must select Add New Folder from the menu.
Users can also name the added folders and then drag and drop whatever they want to add to the folder. For users to add shortcuts or tools, they must always select them from the main menu.
Most Android phones have built-in keyboards that don’t require typing. Users only need to speak into the microphone, and the phone will automatically write the words.
This saves a lot of time and allows you to get the job done in less time. This app is very accurate, and you don’t need to worry about misspelled words.
Android too has a widget app that enables users to control Wi-Fi and Bluetooth functions.
With this tool, users get the functionality they want without having to search the phone’s main menu.
Generally speaking, the only way for users to enjoy their Android phone is to know how to use it.
These tools have several applications that users need to understand. Knowing the above tips will make it easier for users to use their Android phones as it was in the beginning.
How to Backup Android
Owning and operating an Android device comes with the comfortability and advantage of an easy way to back up your data so you can worry less about losing your data.
You can use different simple methods to backup android, but these easy to follow steps will guide you on how to backup Android on your google account.
Things you need;
- Android device
- Google account
- Stable WiFi
Here is how to back up Android;
- On your Android device, go to settings.
- Click Accounts and backup.
- You will see a google account section. Make sure you turn on Back up my data, and your backup account is set to your google email.
- Click the Google account button.
- On this page, turn on the Back up to Google Drive button, then click the Back up now button. This will back up your Android data on your Google drive, and you can access it anytime from any device.
Tips and tricks to consider:
- Back up can sometimes take longer, so make sure your device is fully charged or connected to a power source.
- Google can only offer up to 15GB of free cloud storage. If you want to back up more than 15GB of data, make sure you purchase more storage from Google.
- Make sure to back up your Android over WiFi. Backing up consumes a lot of data, and using your mobile data will definitely up your mobile bill.
If you follow the above-mentioned steps and consider the simple tips and tricks, backing up Android should not be a hard task.
How to Connect Android to Tv.
Connecting Android to Tv is one of the easiest technologies today. This article will describe the steps you can use to connect Android to Tv using an HDMI cable converter.
Things you need:
- Android Phone
- A smart Tv
- HDMI cable converter
- HDMI cable
Here are the steps to follow on how to connect Android to tv.
- Plug the smaller end of the HDMI converter into your Android phone. This step makes you fit the smaller side of the cable into your phone’s charging port.
- Connect the other end of the HDMI cable connector with your HDMI cable.
- Plug the HDMI cable to your desired HDMI port on your TV
- Turn on your Tv
- Select the HDMI input that is connected to your phone. For example, HDMI 1, 2, or 3
- Wait for your phone’s screen to appear on your Tv.
Tips to consider.
- Make sure to choose the right cable. Android phones come with different charging ports, so be careful to choose the one that fits your phone.
- The length of your HDMI cable. This will help using your phone in a comfortable position while connected to your Tv.
A New Start: How to Factory Reset an Android
Before starting anything this process is permanent and cannot reverse.
Materials or Products Required for this Job:
- Any android device you want to use a factory reset on.
How to factory reset an android:
- Open the settings and press the “select system” option. If you cannot find your settings on your screen you can type it into the search bar.
- While in settings scroll to the “Reset” option.
- Select the option to Erase all data, in other words, the factory reset. (This action is permanent.)
- At the bottom of this option, press either Reset Tablet or Reset Phone. (Please choose whichever device you possess.)
- After pressing this option you will get an option to confirm this, then select for everything to be erased.
- Your device then should begin to reboot, it may also provide a progress screen while doing this. (Do not touch any buttons, and let the device reboot.)